TIPS & TRICKS FOR A GREAT SERVICE
1. Book your reading online, through the website links. I have set hours and space to do so. You will be emailed a confirmation email thereafter.
2. Arrive at the appointment early, your reading time begins and ends at the times designated. If you are late, your reading time is reduced by that amount of time. Let's make this easy, and respect one another's time.
3. Show up open-minded, and open-hearted. You always have Free Will. If you don’t like what you see in the reading, you have the power to change it. But most times, people leave moved, refreshed, touched, and just feeling different.
4. You do not have to come prepared with questions, however, if you have them, by all means, ask them. I will deliver to you whatever messages come through for you, regardless.
5. If you'd like to record the session, you are able for your personal records.
6. if you are unable to attend the service and would like a pre-recorded session sent to you, this can be arranged within 24 hours of your appointment. You do not need to be present, just open to receiving.
7. Set yourself up with water or something to drink and a light snack. Spiritual work can be draining for the body, and also, we may be sitting with one another for a while.
8. Remember to relax, sit back, and enjoy the wonderment of the session. Take notes, ask questions, be yourself.